The VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is your ticket into the VA Home Loan. This video gives you the basics of qualifying, including 2021 rules that make it easier for those with current AND past service in the NATIONAL GUARD under Title 32 orders. Remember, the lender doesn’t determine whether you get a COE. A good lender submits your request to VA on your behalf. Never “assume” you don’t qualify: Just Ask!
Remember: The answer’s, “no”, if you don’t ask, so #JustAsk.
#CertificateOfEligibility #NationalGuard #JustAsk
GET STARTED OPTIONS:
1—Call me: 916-932-7160 Andrew Vierra, NMLS #230799, Branch Manager, WealthWise Mortgage Planning
3—See if you’re ELIGIBLE (give us a quick overview of your situation): @
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
– Our teams lives and works here, making us inherently familiar with California-specific lending requirements.
– Our VA mortgage professionals specialize in VA purchase and VA refinance home loans. – We are honored to be of service to the men and women who sacrifice to protect our freedom.
– Our commitment is to treat our clients with dignity, respect and the personal attention you deserve.
– Our goal being to educate and empower you with the knowledge and tools necessary to choose the loan that meets your specific needs and makes you most comfortable.
– Simple and to the point. We provide you with easy-to-understand, straight-forward information on VA loans.
WealthWise Mortgage Planning, NMLS #1627781, a division of American Pacific Mortgage Corporation, NMLS #1850 101 Parkshore Drive, Folsom, CA 95630-4726 NMLS #162771 | Phone: 916-932-7160 | Fax: 866-386-8390 | [email protected] Equal Housing Lender
#JustAsk #VAHomeLoanSpecialist #CA_VAHomeLoanSpecialist #CA_VAHomeLoanBenefit #LoveHelpingOurMilitary #VAHomeLoan #VALoans #VALoansOfCalifornia.Com #WealthWiseMortgagePlanning #VAJumboLoanSpecialist #JumboLoan #JumboMortgage #CertificateOfEligibility #NationalGuard #JustAsk